perceiving the importance of the arts and being a gateway to progress and sophistication in modern societies
Declared Al-Noor University College to its students the launch of a group of creative competitions in the academic year 2022/2023.
The competitions of this year are going to be based on four axis (Arabic poetry, short story, plastic arts, and photography).
Those interested participate in this competition can brief the general conditions and choose one of the axes
Wishing them a good luck and continued creativity.
General conditions of the competition:
- Exclusively the participation of the competition is for the college students from all departments.
- Things submitted for the competition must be new and not participated in other competitions. It is not published by any means of publication.
- The text must be produced by the personality of student and not quoted or copied from a text by another author.
- The college has the right to keep the winning artworks and publish them on publishing means or . participate in art exhibitions
- The decisions of the arbitration committees are final and may not be objected to it .
- The three winners in each branch of the competition will receive honorary prizes from the college.
- The latest date of receiving works is on Monday , the 3th of March in the academic year 2023.
- The announcement of the results will be on Thursday, the 3th of March in 2023 .
The college will conduct workshops to introduce the art of photography. Other workshops related to the axis of the competition will be announced on the college's Facebook account.